geov8 = geo+innovate
Welcome to our new digital magazine, Geov8! We’re excited to embark on this new journey of providing premium content to you, in new and – dare I say – innovative ways.
We created Geov8, as a name and philosophy, for the upcoming Geov8 Virtual Expo being held on August 15, 2015, as the intersection of two concepts: Geo+Innovation.
Sign up for our Newsletter below to gain access to Volume 1, Issue 1 of the Geov8 Digital Magazine!
In this inaugural, free digital edition of the Geov8 Magazine, you’ll find articles, and digital media, including videos, on the following articles and topics:
- Laser Scanning Drones: XactSense is First to Fly Velodyne’s New Low-Cost LiDAR “Puck”
- The Geov8 2015 Virtual Expo
- Sameer Babbar, Zapiator
- David Boardman, Stockpile Reports
- Andy Trench, XactSense
- Sravan Puttagunta, Civil Maps
- Tech News
- Avenza Releases Geographic Imager 5.0 for Adobe Photoshop
- New centimeter-accurate GPS system could transform virtual reality and mobile devices (phys.org)
We will publish this digital magazine monthly and I want to personally thank you for your interest. If you or someone you know would like to be a contributor, please contact us.