Submit Your 2018 Geov8 Virtual Expo Presenter Proposal!
The 2018 Geov8 Virtual Expo is an online virtual geo+innovation event showcasing new and creative geospatial technologies. Industry leaders and experts in geospatial tech present frontier information and turnkey systems during an all-day event.
When is Geov8 2018?
The 2018 Geov8 2018 Expo is being held on Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 10am-6pm EDT.
Here’s the countdown to the live event:
Typical presentation times are 1 hour, but we may consider longer presentations.
Where is Geov8 2018?
The 2018 Geov8 Virtual Expo is held strictly online.
As a Geov8 Expo presenter, you will:
- Give back to your industry by teaching others
- Expand your reach to like-minded geo-professionals
- Build your company and product awareness
Share your knowledge and get these benefits:
- Be recognized as an innovative industry leader
- Get listed as an event presenter (with logo & links to your website)
- Connect with attendees before, during and after the Geov8 event
- Includes podcast spotlight about you and/or your company
- Get free admission to the entire virtual expo
- Get paid a percentage (10%) of the ticket sales you refer using a traffic link we supply to you
- 20% off all our Sponsorship Packages.
- No travel or travel costs required. You just need your materials, computer, microphone, headphones or earbuds, and an internet connection!
- No hassle wardrobe: Wear your pajamas, if you’d like!
- Close-Range Photogrammetry
- Laser Scanning
- 3D Printing
- and more!
Submit Your Presenter Proposal Today!
We look forward to learning about you and how you can add to our 2018 Geov8 Virtual Expo! Our past events were full of engaging presenters showcasing innovative, cutting-edge technologies. To share with us a little about you and your proposed presentation please complete our quick and easy online presenter proposal form which you’ll find if you click here.